Monday, August 6, 2012

You & Me Card

Happy Monday to my crafty friends!

I've got a simple, little card for you today.  For this card I used Echo Park's Sweet Day 6x6 Paper PadPaper Play Studio "Away We Go" flair/buttonRibbon is May Arts Ivory Silk Ribbon.  Scrumptious!

Closer look at the flair and ribbon:

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:
CASE Study Challenge blog HERE.
The Craft's Meow August Sketch Challenge HERE.

Now, go get YOUR craft on!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I hope to get my craft on this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Cheryl! Love how the red pops up. Your patterned paper combo is wonderful! Thanks for playing with us this month at The Craft's Meow Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Cheryl! I love the papers you used and that big bow is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Craft's Meow this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Card! thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete