Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CopyCat - Felt Heart Wreath

This is my week to show off my Copycat skills!  I just love to find adorable home decor only to find a tutorial!  It's like the "creator" of the item is begging me to make one...so who am I to disappoint?! 

My first copycat project was this adorable felt heart wreath all over Pinterest!  This heart screams Valentine to me!

The instructions for this beauty are at The Idea Room blog here.  She said she used 3/4 yard of red felt, so that's how much I had cut and I used every last scrap and every last circle.  I could have actually used a few more circles as I can see a little bit of white wreath here and there.  Here's mine....
So happy with how it turned out.  It was so easy, too.  Only 3 "ingredients" needed....wreath form, felt and straight pins!  Cutting out the circles was a little time consuming, but I really didn't notice it much because I was watching football while cutting.  Multi-tasking rocks! :)

Now go get YOUR craft on!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment