Friday, January 17, 2014

Pinned It, Did It Friday -- Heart Felt Valentine Trees

Fell in love with these heart felt trees from Lolly Jane!

I really didn't think I was going to make these as I only had really tall styrofoam trees and I wasn't feeling like cutting out enough felt hearts was going to happen before Valentine's Day.  But then I ran across a couple short trees at Wal-Mart the other day and grabbed them just for this purpose.  Already had enough felt and straight pins on hand!

Here's how mine turned out:


They fit in perfectly with my already very Valentiney mantle!  And I love them!

Be sure and go HERE to find out the specifics on making your own!  You'll love all the great inspiration you'll get from these 2 sisters at Lolly Jane!

Go get your craft on!

-Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment