Have you ever heard your man say, "I didn't know what to get you" as he hands you homemade coupons for a special occasion? Me either. But because we love our men so much and want to make their lives as easy as possible, why not let them know exactly what your Mother's Day gift wish list might look like.
For me, my list would look something like this (in no particular order):
1. Charlotte Mason-inspired 2016-2017 Laying Down the Rails for Yourself Calendar Journal. (Only $15.95 until May 5th...then goes up to $17.95).
I currently use "Charlotte's Heart for Teachers" Calendar Journal and love it! It goes through July, so I'm ready for the next one. I love that the new one will have excerpts from the book "Laying Down the Rails for Yourself." It's all about forming good habits in your life...which will then help you instill good habits in your kids' lives as well!
2. Turquoise Bungee Office Chair. If you work all day taking care of kids and house, then have to end your day sitting at your computer and working a "real" job, you'll appreciate this gift idea. A bungee chair! My mom has this chair and I love getting to sit in it every time I go visit her! They are soooo comfortable!!! They're on amazon, but cheaper (and way more cool colors) at The Container Store...and free shipping! ($149)
3. Amazon Gift Card. Having trouble deciding which one of the hundred things on her Amazon wish list to get her? Let her decide! Get her an Amazon gift card and give her the gift of shopping for herself (with your money)! :)
4. Sorry, but I (and I think most moms) just LOVE gift cards to our favorite stores. And this just happens to be (one of) mine!
5. MASSAGE! Did I mention kids, house, work, stress, messed up neck? What I wouldn't give for a MASSAGE!!!
Okay, that should do it...for this year!
Happy Mother's Day Shopping!