Thursday, October 27, 2011

Paper Addict - Echo Park - Season's Greetings

Hello Friends!

My paper addiction continues...in case you thought it might have disappeared entirely!  I adore the patterns in Echo Park's Season's Greetings 6x6 cardstock.  It's double-sided...always a bonus...and a stressor at the same time.  Trying to decide which side to use can be a little tortuous because both sides are so fabulous!

In case you didn't know, Echo Park has a "Facebook Fan Friday" thing they do where you upload a picture of your card or other project using any of their lines of paper to their Facebook page and they choose a winner from that week's posts.  If you win, they feature you on their blog and you win some Echo Park paper.  Sweet!  So be sure and "Like" them on Facebook and get your Echo Park paper projects added!

Here's one I submitted this week:
This one is using Lawn Fawn's Ornate Ornaments stamps.

Here are a few more I've made and will post in subsequent weeks.
I love making these "flowers."  Just punch several sizes in varying patterned paper, ink the edges (I use distress ink), and then distress the edges with a paper distresser.  I then wad them up to get them all worn and crinkly looking.  Put them all together with a brad of some kind and then curl up some of the edges.  TIP:  Make a bunch up at a time and have them on hand to add to cards as needed.

Another one:
And one more:
The snowflake is part of the Season's Greetings Chipboard Accents, which are too cute!  This was originally white, but I stained it with some Tim Holtz Barn Door Distress Ink.  The letters were some I've had forever!

So run out and get you some Season's Greeting paper.  I hear HL has their paper at half off this week!  Woo-Hoo!

Happy Crafting!
Cheryl

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment