Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Subway Art -- Easy Wall Decor

I wanted to tell you all about this great blog, Eighteen25, where they make holiday-themed subway art and all you have to do is download it, send it to your favorite store to be printed and you have some great wall art!  They also have some cute Christmas pennants to go along with the Christmas subway art this time around.  You should go check it out. 

I had mine printed at Walgreen's.  I believe it was $3.  The frame (half off at Hobby Lobby) was $8.  So for $11 you have something really cute for your wall or shelf or give as a gift.
I printed the banner too, but only one sheet.  Need to print a couple more to have a good-sized banner.

Update:  I printed out 2 more pages of the banners, for a total of 9 pennants.  Since the back of the pennants are blank, I decided to cover them with some fun "anytime" paper, which I will hang as part of my upcoming birthday party decorations.  Then when that's over, I just flip it to the other side and I have a Christmas pennant!  I'll be showing you all my handmade birthday decorations in a post next week. :)

Go get your craft on!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment