Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Paper Cone Wreath

So I've been seeing these paper cone wreaths in quite a few places lately and love them!  This is the one that was my inspiration.

You can find the step-by-step instructions on how to make this at Pink Paislee's Blog HERE!

I'm in love with Echo Park's Christmas collections right now, so I did mine with their Season's Greetings paper.   I used  (12) 2″ x 2″ and (12) 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ squares for mine like they did with the wreath above.

It's not as "even" as I would like, but it was my first attempt, so I'm pretty happy with it.  I tried doing a bigger one using 6x6 paper, but it turned out so incredibly not pretty that I'm not going to show it. :)  Will practice some more and give it another shot.  It's the perfect size for a wreath for your front door, though. 

Hope this inspires you to go get your craft on!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment