Monday, December 12, 2011

Wooden Spool Garland

Happy Monday!

I saw a really cute wooden spool garland a while back on a blog, but can't find it to save my life now!  I was so happy when I saw it because I "inherited" (took from my mother....she was going to put them in her yard sale!) some wooden spools (big and small) and I've been waiting for just the right project to come along to use them on.  THIS IS IT!

I love it when I see a project I love and realize I have all the supplies I need on hand! Well, I did end up running to Michael's to get some of the round wood beads after all. :)

I made 2 different garlands...one is a more "Christmasy" feel and the other is a "Wintery" feel.  Both were made from Echo Parks' Season's Greetings paper.  Have I mentioned I love this paper?!

Here's the Christmas garland:
And some close-ups:



And the Wintery one:
And some close-ups:




I used red line tape as my adhesive.  LOVE this stuff!

Hope you enjoyed.  Now go get YOUR craft on!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment