Thursday, January 26, 2012

CopyCat - Coffee Filter Wreath and Lighted Valentine Dixie Cup Garland

Here's another wreath I thought was cute and seemed easy and inexpensive...the coffee filter wreath!
I followed the directions HERE at the Little Brown House blog. 

Here's how mine turned out:
I'm pretty happy with it.  I need a different bow, but that's all I had at the time to throw something on there.  You need LOTS of coffee filters and LOTS of glue sticks!

The lighted Valentine Dixie Cup garland was inspired by this picture....
...at the Craft Happy blog.  They just used the Dixie Cups straight up...they're definitely cute enough.  I got this kind of patterned cup too, and they would be super cute alone.  But then I saw this...
...at the Jillibean Soup blog and new I wanted to do one with Valentine-themed paper.  I used the instructions HERE to make mine.

Here's how mine turned out:
I used "Be Mine" from Echo Park for the paper.  I love it.  Makes me feel like I still have Christmas hanging around with the lights! :)

Now go get your craft on!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment