Thursday, January 12, 2012

Enchanting - Winter Card

Happy Thursday Crafty Friends!

I have to say, I LOVE the Prima North Country paper and Chipboard Stickers that Michelle Philippi sent me.  If you didn't hear about that, go HERE.   That's all that was used on this card, except for adding a few Midnight Blue Stickles to the edge of the 3 right-sided banners.  I also used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges of the paper.  I don't think I'm capable of NOT using distress ink on my edges!


I created this card for the Paper Crafts Connection January Gallery Challenge, which is a winter theme.  They also talked about the color blue in their post, so I had it in my head that the card needed to have blue in it.  So while the card has blue on it, I'm not sure how "wintery" this card is!  Hmmmm....oh well, I'll submit it and see what happens! :)  Do you think "winter" when you see this card??  Here's a link to all the submissions so far.

Go get your craft on!!
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment