Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart Doily "Love" Card

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's a card I made over the weekend to give to my Sister for Valentine's Day! 
For starters, I ran my paper through my Big Shot with my Dots Sizzix Impression Folder.  I had a package of heart doilies I bought at a locally-owned scrapbook store.  The Kraft paper with "LOVE" on it is from Jillibean Soup's Hearty Barley Collection called "Beef Broth."  That whole naming your papers after various soups is just weird to me.  Regardless, this Beef Broth 12x12 of tags is adorable.  Check it out!

I cut out the "LOVE" tag and trimmed it down a little and then outlined it with my white Signo Uni-Ball pen.  I took a scrap piece of burlap and tucked it under one of my Prima flowers and added a decorative stick pin.  I really loved how it turned out!

I want to send a big shout out to my dear friend (and fellow blogger HERE), "Aunt" Donna and wish her and Uncle Gabby a super Happy Anniversary!  Love you guys!

Hope you have a Valentine to love on today and everyday!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment