Monday, May 28, 2012

Pinwheel Cards

Today my inspiration comes from my awesome crafting buddies!  I have so much fun (and actually get a lot accomplished) when we get together to make cards.  So check out my friend, Donna's post HERE to see how she inspired me (and how Marjorie inspired her) in making these adorable pinwheel cards.

I'm kind of addicted to making these now.  They're so easy and quick to put together and look so cute!  They're the perfect embellishment to any card!

This one uses paper from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Fly A Kite" 6x6 Paper Pad.

This one uses paper from My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose "Hazel Papers" 6x6 Pad.
And lastly, this one was made with papers from Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe Collection 12x12 Kit.

Thanks for viewing!

Time to go get YOUR craft on!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment