Monday, June 18, 2012

Starburst Cards

Well, I can totally understand why people get paper addictions.  It seems everytime I turn around there's yet another too-adorable-for-words 6x6 or 12x12 kit that goes on my "WANT" list.  Here's one that I GOT!  It's My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found) Blush!  I do tend to get collections that have a lot of pink in them.  What can I say, pink is my favorite color.  Anyway, these prints are too precious!
My next dilemma was what kind of card to make to showcase these adorable papers.  Then I remembered my crafting buddy Marjorie telling me about Starburst cards and showing me one she had made.  It was gorgeous and looked complicated, but she assured me it wasn't.  Luckily, I found a great tutorial on how to make them over at Pink Tulle with Feathers and Sequins' blog HERE.

Here's my take:
And...
They were really fun to make...and easy!  Thanks for the inspiration, Marjorie!

Go get your craft on!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:

2 comments: