Saturday, July 28, 2012

Baby Shower Card for Girl

I thought I would try and get in on some of Pink By Designs 2-year Anniversary Celebration challenges today.  I caught up with them at Challenge #3:  Embossing (dry or wet).

I needed to make a baby girl shower card as well, so I just combined the two.  Here's my card:
I dry embossed the smaller squares and the star.  My cut button/flair is from Paper Play Studio.  (They're coming out with some new ones on Monday...can't wait to see what they are!)  The paper is Authentique's 6x6 "Delightful."  So cute!

You have 3 hours to upload each challenge.  Looks like they just posted Challenge #4.  Time to go get YOUR craft on!

Cheryl

Supplies Used:

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the different embossing folders you used! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate over at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for sharing at PI!

    ReplyDelete