Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Stamped Card

My card today is inspired by a challenge over at Moxie Fab World's blog.  It's the Stamp It! Cards Week:  The Birthday Card Challenge.

After several different attempts at a mostly stamped card, this is what I ended up with.  A little simple, I think. 

Here's my card:

The paper is a sheet from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Market Street.

The letter stickers came from Echo Park's Life is Good 12x12 kit.

The flowery vine stamp and flower stamps are part of Stampin' Up! Eastern Blooms set, which is a retired set.

I used Stampin' Up Classic Stampin' Pads of Old Olive and Early Espresso.  I "stamped off" to create a more muted look to the stamps.  I'm not sure if "stamping off" is the correct term, but it's when you ink the stamp, stamp it on a piece of scrap paper, and then immediately stamp onto your card...there's not as much ink, so it's more of a muted look.  But I did forget to do it on one flower...I'm sure you can tell which one! :)

Go get YOUR craft on!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cheryl! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete