Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby Girl Card

Hello Friends,

Today's card was made specifically for Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Bingo!  This is the first I have seen of a bingo-type challenge.  Pretty clever, I think!  And fun!

I chose the 3 across the top:  Ribbon, Gems, Punches.  I also needed to make a baby card for an upcoming shower, so I killed 2 birds with 1 stone on this one!

Here's my card:

I used my new Bella Blvd Baby Girl Collection Kit. My ribbon was from 3 Girl Jam, which I won in a contest.  Really cute ribbon...all crinkly-like!  I put double-sided tape on my scalloped-punch circle and then wound the ribbon around it.  My gems are from Bo Bunny Jewels.  For my punches, I used an edge punch and the scallop circle punch.  (See full supply list below).

You have a week to enter, so go for it! The prize is a $50 gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp store!  Sweet!

Go get YOUR craft on!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card!! Love that sweet elephant and that pretty flower!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete