Saturday, November 10, 2012

Turkey Card

It's time for Market Street Stamp's November Block Party.  You have to use their stamps on a project.  I only have one currently, though I just won a $25 GC to MSS, so I've got a couple more coming my way and I'm so excited to have more to work with for their block parties.

I used their Woodgrain Background stamp to create this turkey card.


I used Lifestyle Crafts "Petals" Cutting Dies for the turkey feathers.  Who says petals are just for flowers? :)

Hope you get a chance to get your craft on this weekend!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:


1 comment:

  1. Yea for more MSS goodies, Cheryl! Can't wait to see what you do with them ;). This is ever so cute, and that woodgrain background is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Market Street Stamps!

    ReplyDelete