Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Reasons to Smile

Good Evening Crafty Peeps!

I'm sending this post out tonight as I won't be on the computer much tomorrow.  I'm having a Facebook fast tomorrow, so you won't be seeing any posts from me if you follow my Pennants and Pinwheels Facebook page.  (If you don't follow, please LIKE me).

Hope life gives you many reasons to smile today and tomorrow!


Here are the challenges I'm entering my card in:

CAS-ual Fridays CFC87 - Make Your Mark.  The challenge was to use markers in some way on your project.  I used my markers to color my butterfly stamp as well as the stamp around the sentiment.

There She Goes Clear Stamps - TSG192: Woodgrain.  I used my woodgrain stamp from Market Street Stamps as the background to my card.  You still have time to enter this one; deadline is 2/4.  So get your woodgrain craft on and submit your lovely creation!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to sign up to receive email notifications of postings if you haven't already!  Would love to have you as a follower of my blog!
--Cheryl

Supplies Used:
STAMPS:
Market Street Stamps "Woodgrain"
Stampin' Up "Reason To Smile" Stamp Set (Retired)

INK/MARKERS:
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Uchida 1122 Le Plume II Markers

TRIM:
The Twinery "Pink Sorbet"
Stampin' Up Satin Stitched Ribbon "Gumball Green"
Washi/Fabric Tape (Pink Chevron and Aqua/White Dots)

1 comment:

  1. very different card...and i just loved the lines you started your post with...all the best for the contest u participated.

    ReplyDelete