Thursday, February 28, 2013

Anne Girl!

Good Morning!

I adore Anne (of Green Gables).  When I saw this stamp, I about died!  I had to have it and luckily my husband felt the same (after I begged mercilessly). :) 

This card is going in the CAS-UAL Fridays CFC91 Hi Ho Silver Challenge HERE.  (I only have 1 more hour to get it posted, so gotta rush this blog post!)  Here's my sweet Anne!

 I heat embossed her with silver.  I was going to leave her uncolored, but then decided to add a few areas of color here and there with some of my Faber Castell Colored Pencils (that I won a while back).

A couple more views:









I wish they would have had some sort of "kindred spirit" sentiment as well! :) 

You can get your Anne stamp at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps HERE.  It's only $8!

Go get your craft on!
--Cheryl

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Webster's Pages Petite Papers Collection Combo Pack; Sunday Picnic & Everyday Poetry
Ink:  Top Boss Embossing Stamp Pad; Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Freckled Fawn Pink Chevron Washi
Faber-Castell Colored Pencils

3 comments:

  1. Loved those books, too! Very cute card, Cheryl. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I love the silver embossing and washi tape! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I have that washi tape. We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete