**Friday means another great giveaway at Northridge Publishing. Be sure to enter HERE!**
Let the Easter cards begin! :) I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out these cute bunnies. I made twine pom-pom tails to add a bit more interest.
1. CASology: Week 34: BUNNY! I think I've got the bunny part covered! :) You have until 3/10 and there are a couple great prizes up for grabs. You should check it out!
2. Simon Says Stamp and Show - Challenge By the Numbers. So my number is 2. Two bunnies, 2 pom-pom's, sentiment on 2 different pieces of paper. I was supposed to only have 2 patterned papers, but I just realized I put a sentiment on as an after-thought and used a third patterned paper. DOH! You have until 3/10 and there's a $50 gift card to the Simon Says Stamp store for one (lucky) random winner.
3. Really Reasonable Ribbon: Show Me The Green (main color) with ribbon/lace trim somewhere. Twine counts as a trim (I hope)! You have until 3/12 and there's a $10 GC to RRR up for grabs!
4. Simon Says Stamp: A Bit O' Green. You have until 3/13 to get your project submitted for a chance to win a $50 gift card to the Simon Says Stamp store!
5. Ribbon Carousel Challenge 78...Spring Is In The Air (use ribbon) - You have until 3/31 to get your entry in to try and win a Ribbon Carousel. Don't forget to use ribbon or trim on your project!
6. Moxie Fab World: Emphasize the Negative. I used the negative from my bunny cut-out for this challenge. You have until 4/1, so give it a shot!
Whew, that's a lot of challenges! Thanks for stopping by!
Go Get Your Challenge On!
Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe Collection
Kraft Card base
Bunny Silhouettes from Silhouette Store
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Happy Easter Lawn Fawn stamps