Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bloom!

Happy Saturday, Folks!  It's another Squeeze-A-Palooza #7: Spring at Fresh Squeezed Stamps entry! 


I love it when my daughter brings me the first flowers of Spring to put in a vase on the table.  Granted, they're usually just weeds, but it's the thought that counts, right?! :)  No weeds in my card, just beautiful flowers from Fresh Squeezed Stamps Soda-Lighted stamp set.


I fussy cut (or as I like to refer to it "what in the world was I thinking cutting these out!") the flowers, stems and vase and assembled them accordingly.  The "bloom" sentiment is from the Subway Series: Spring stamp set.

ACTION STEP:  Please go to Fresh Squeezed Stamps Squeeze-A-Palooza blog, scroll to the bottom and click "like" on #6: Spring Lanterns.  (Feel free to repeat daily)  THANK YOU!  (Also, my best crafting buddy, Donna, has an entry that could use your "likes" as well--#10: Spring Fancy.)

I will also be entering this card into Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes challenge HERE.

Go get your Squeeze-A-Palooza on!
--Cheryl

Supplies Used:
STAMP:  Fresh Squeezed Stamps: Subway Series: Spring and Soda-Lighted
PAPER:  My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline: Howdy Doody
INK:  SU Old Olive
Memento Tuxedo Black

3 comments:

  1. I really like this card--you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun paper-piecing, Cheryl! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun...love the 'vase' of bloom! Thanks for playing with us at Fresh Squeezed Stamps:)

    ReplyDelete