Monday, April 8, 2013

Hey!

Happy Monday!

For my happy card today I used my new Fresh Squeezed Stamps set (that I won) called "Breath of Fresh Flair."  It's so cute!  I used the Polaroid flair stamp and just happened to have a "real" piece of flair with a Polaroid on it, so added that on top of one of my stamped flair. 


I added a "Happy Birthday" sentiment (Fresh Squeezed Stamps set called Soda-Lighted) so I could enter my card into Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Happy Birthday HERE

Go get your craft on!
--Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love that you had real flair to match! We love seeing what our customers make using our stamps - so thank you!! :) Good luck in the SSS challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Ryann!! This set is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Love the added flair. Thanks for playing along with the HAPPY BIRTHDAY challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete