Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Define Obsession--Christmas Inchie Cards

So I'm pretty obsessed with these inchie cards.  I made the Thanksgiving one and got an order for 10 of them and as I was making them, I was thinking of all the other occasions that these cards would be great for...birthdays, weddings, baby showers, CHRISTMAS!  And I'm off...I took a few of my favorite Christmas 6x6 pads and went to town on Christmas inchie cards!  

My first 2 cards are from my brand new MME Mistletoe Magic 6x6 paper pad.




I added a paper background to the these, instead of adhering the inchies directly on the card itself, to create a more "framed" look.  On the top one, I also added a frame look to the subway art sentiment.


Here's one using Fancy Pants Designs "Home For Christmas" 6x6 paper:


Another one where I adhered the inchies onto the brown paper, which was cut just a smidge smaller than the card.

And one using Carta Bella "So This Is Christmas" 6x6 paper:


All my sentiments and all the edges were done in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  Totally obsessed with this distress ink!

The subway sentiment stamp is from Fresh Squeezed Stamps Subway Series: Holidays.  Love their stamps so much!  I love how you get 3 subway stamps for 3 different holidays in one set!  Need to get their "Basics" and "Occasions" subway stamps so I can do baby showers, weddings, birthdays, thank you's, etc!  :)

Go get your Christmas inchie crafting on!
Cheryl

1 comment: