Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Subway Art Card

Good Morning,

I'm back with another card for the City Crafter Challenge Blog: Pumpkin Patch! and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Halloween or Halloween Colours!


I used Authentique "Gathering 6x6 paper pad.  I stamped my pumpkins and distressed the edges of my paper with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and stamped the Fresh Squeezed Stamp Subway Series: Holiday with SU Pumpkin Pie ink.  I used colored pencils to color in my pumpkins.

I'm also going to enter my card in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Spooky!

Go get your craft on!
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. Great work! Happy Halloween and thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Card!!! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! ... so well done too ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete