Thursday, October 17, 2013

Simon Say Stamp Challenge Christmas Card #1

It's time for Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge, which is Christmas/Holiday!  Yay for homemade Christmas cards!

I got out one of my most favorite Christmas collections...Echo Park's This & That Christmas!  I used the 12x12 Collection Kit.


I used my Sizzix Sheet Music embossing folder, but it didn't show up very well on the patterned paper, so I took some Vintage Photo distress ink and inked up the lines of music and love how it turned out!  I stamped "Merry Christmas" with my SU Sassy Salutations stamp on a separate piece of paper and pop-dotted it on the side.

I plan on entering a few more cards for the challenge (you can enter up to 5), so get ready for a few more Christmas card posts! :)

Go get your Christmas craft on!
--Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete