Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Polka Dot Merry Christmas

Today's card is for Lawnscaping Challenge #70 - Polka Dots!


I love polka dots!  I decided to incorporate my polka dots with paper.  Love this Fancy Pants 6x6 Pad called "Home for Christmas."

My piece of flair says "Merry Christmas."  I thought I had taken a close-up, but guess not. Added a little bling to the tree with some red and green jewels.

Super simple card...another one where the paper does all the work!

Got get your craft on!
--Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. I like making cards where "the paper does all the work"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too cute.. thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges..

    ReplyDelete