Friday, November 22, 2013

Pinned It, Did It Friday - Turkey Name Cards

TGIF!

I saw this cute turkey craft by the girls at Eighteen25 and knew I wanted to make these as the name cards for the kids at our Thanksgiving dinner.

So I pinned it and then did it!  I already had everything I needed too...except the ribbon.  So I just used paper!  We all know I have plenty of that!

I couldn't find any of my brown paper bags, but I had tons of white ones, so I just used some distress ink to ink them up and make them darker.




Super duper happy with how they turned out...so cute!! 

Go get your craft on!
--Cheryl

Supplies Used:
DISTRESS INKS:  
Tea dye
Vintage photo
Rusty hinge
Spiced marmalade
PAPER:
MME Remarkable
We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor
Simple Stories Happy Day
ACCESSORIES:
Mini colored clothespins
Googly eyes
Jewels

1 comment: