Monday, December 30, 2013

18" Doll Clothes Hangers

If you have an American Girl doll lover (or Target's Our Generation doll, for us more frugal types), then I hope you love this post as much as I do!  With my daughter getting quite a few new outfits for her dolls at Christmas, it was time to come up with a way to keep them organized.  I decided I wanted to hang them up, but didn't really want to spend the money on hangers, so I found THIS awesome post on how to make my own hangers for 18" dolls!

The really great part, and you know I love this about projects, is that I already had all the supplies on hand!  All THREE of them.  Yep, you only need 3 things...Cup Hooks, Popsicle Sticks and a hot glue gun  (technically, you also need scissors and a tape measure)!

Now, if you want to get really fancy, you should also have some paint on hand.  My daughter loves to paint, so I let her go to town decorating her new hangers any way she wanted with the paint. 


I also added mini clothes pins to a hanger to clip pants to!



Go check out the step-by-step (easy) instructions HERE.



Go get your craft on!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment