Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tissue Tape Tag #3

Today is another tag for Lawnscaping Challenge #71:  Tags and Treat Bags.


I'm combining this challenge with Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge:  Tissue!  I'm using tissue tape on my tags!


First I inked up the base of a white tag with some Festive Berries, Evergreen Bough, and Ice Spruce distress inks.  Then I added some green snowflake tissue tape along each edge of the tag.  I then stamped part of the image from my Inkadinkado Christmas Postcard wood stamp, making sure the tree was showcased.  That's it!

One more tag post tomorrow and then I'll have my post for the Lawnscaping's Winter Blog Hop!  Can't wait!

Until then, go get your craft on!
--Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag! Love how you used the tissue tape. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete