Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Felt Heart Wreaths

I always forget just how much I love decorating for Valentine's Day until January 1st when all the Christmas decorations are gone and my home is so bare.  So I fill it up with pink and red everything!  Today we're revisiting an oldie but goodie!  In fact, I loved this project I did 2 years ago so much, I never put it away after Valentine's Day!  I hung it up in my room and that's where it lives until the next Valentine's Day, when it makes its way back to my mantle.  It's the felt heart wreath!



The one above is the one I made 2 years ago. This year I decided to make some more...in different sizes and colors.  I made a smaller red one and then I made a smaller pink one.  LOVE this pink color!

Here you can see how much smaller it is compared to my original red one.


Then I did a smaller red one seen sitting to the left there.


We're going to revisit my lighted Valentine's Dixie cup garland seen above (and below) in tomorrow's post!  :)

Night view...so pretty!


You can go HERE to check out my original post on how to make the felt heart wreaths.  They are super gorgeous and super easy and inexpensive to make!

Go get your craft on!
--Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment