Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Planners!

It's time to do my yearly Christmas planner.  I usually make a few different ones and gift a couple of them.  This year I also decorated some mini's.  Anything in mini form is always cute!
I tried out a chalkboard look this year after being inspired by my mom!  She's so creative! :)

I just painted the covers with chalkboard paint and after it dried, I embossed with white embossing powder.  I really like how they turned out.  I also did a large one that I turned into a planner.
This is going to be the planner I use.  I used a scripture verse to remind me of the reason for the season in an effort not to get too wrapped up in "stuff" and "things" and keeping my eyes focused on the true meaning...the birth of our King!


I printed out this year's Eighteen25 designs, but didn't end up using them.  But go here to get those as well as the instructions on how to put these fun Christmas planners together! 

I made a couple others for gifts using various papers/stickers.

I like to put in "Coupons" and "Receipts" envelopes inside the front and back covers.

I also added a new feature this year.  I put a "Stamps" pocket on the "Cards" section of the planner. 
 Got these made just in time.  Only 25 days until Christmas!  YIKES!

Get your Christmas craft on!
--Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I love the planners! I especially like the idea of the "stamps" pocket on the cards section.......why didn't I think of that!! Oh well, guess that is a note to make in my Christmas planner to remember NEXT year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! You are so crafty...I am jealous, but in a non green, good way. Tina

    ReplyDelete