Friday, February 19, 2016

Bible Art Journal - All Things

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
Phillipians 4:23

I had a lot of space on this page, so I had fun with it!

I had purchased a 12x12 page from Bella Blvd's Illustrated Faith line that was related to Phillipians 4:8 (which I will journal about next), but there was also a card on it that said, "I can do all things through Christ," so I washi taped it onto this page.


Underneath I had done some water coloring with various colors in my Kuretake Gansai water color kit using a water brush.


There was also a 12x12 sticker page that matched this theme which is where I got my "All Things" stickers.


Really love how bright and happy it turned out!

Be strengthened by Him today!
--Cheryl

SUPPLIES USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment