Friday, April 1, 2016

Bible Art Journal Entry - The Lord Is My Refuge

He will cover you with his feathers, 
and under his wings you will find refuge.
Psalm 91:4

One of the (many) things I love about Bible art journaling, is that I didn't have to go out and buy any new supplies (even though I probably did anyway), as crafting supplies are so versatile, I can use what I already have in my Bible, my planner, my cardmaking, etc.  And I LOVE stickers sheets!  I'm a total sticker girl!  My latest sticker score is this!  (Simples Stories "So Fancy" -- see link below)


Seriously, look at that pink VW bug!  And the typewriter!  And the phone!  I mean, it's just too cute to use!  I'll start to take a sticker off to use and then stop myself because I don't want it to leave me!  But I did bring myself to use a couple of the feathers for this amazing passage in Psalm.


I decided to use my own handwriting this time instead of stickers.  I've never liked my handwriting, but I'm trying to get over that and just embrace it!


The umbrella isn't a sticker, but it's part of a die cut pack from Illustrated Faith.  Such cute designs in that set as well!


And don't forget the washi!  I want all the washi!

I hope you're taking refuge under the wings of a mighty Savior today!
--Cheryl

SUPPLIES USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment