Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Paper Addict - We R Memory Keepers "Autumn Splendor"

Fall is one of my most favorite seasons...as it leads into THE most favoritest season of all...Christmas/Winter!  However, I love fall colors!  The other day I got an awesome Groupon for The Sassy Scrapper which is a great local craft store near me.  This is where I found my newest paper obsession...Autumn Splendor by We R Memory Keepers!
I know my niece is especially going to love this pattern.
So cute!  So here are a few things I've made with this stack.  I loved paper piecing this pumpkin.

And another one using my Sew Easy tool.
And I found this shelf at Goodwill yesterday for only $2.99.  I figured I could do something cute to it.


So this is what I came up with.
 I'll add a picture of Olivia at the Pumpkin Patch to one shelf and I thought a little bale of hay on one shelf would be cute too! :)

Oh wait, what's this?  Oh yeah, I found these at Goodwill too.  Naturalizers for only $10.  Do you know how hard it is to find cute shoes in size 11?!  Score!
Happy Crafting!
Cheryl

3 comments: