Friday, October 21, 2011

Create: Card Challenge-- Epic Fail!

This is my second post today...be sure to check out the earlier post with the super cute 3D Pumpkin Card!

Okay, so I totally bombed the Create: Card Challenge of the Chevron stripes.  But you've GOT to check out the entries that made it.  So cute!  I always find myself saying..."Why didn't I think of that?!"  So after seeing the winners, I wanted a personal do-over based on the inspiration I saw.  But when I sat down to do it, I was so over it!  So on to the next challenge!  Towards the bottom of the post it gives the next week's card challenge which is anything Fall!  I've already done so many Fall cards, this should be easy, right?  We'll see! :)

I want you to enter too...leave a comment with a link to your blog or picture so we can see your entry!

Happy Crafting!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment