Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon Card Challenge

Hey Crafty Friends!

I've decided I'm going to make more of an effort to start entering card challenges.  They're everywhere and all the time.  Today I'm submitting a card for a challenge going on at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The theme is Fun 4 Fall.  So any card with a Fall theme and of course you have to use ribbon, lace or some kind of trim on your card.  I've chosen to use twine as my trim.  Now say, out loud, "twine as my trim" three times really fast! LOL!

Here's my card:
And a couple close-ups since I have terrible lighting and an iPhone as a camera!
It's pretty simple.  But it took forever to color all those leaves!  Definitely not a card I'll be duplicating anytime soon!

So get your creativity one and enter the challenge too!  Let me know if you do!

Happy Crafting!
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. very cute! I hope to get back to a less busy schedule next week....which means MORE TIME TO MAKE CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete