Monday, November 14, 2011

"Hello" Card from Blissful Collection

Wow, I missed you guys!  I didn't post one day last week!  It was torture, but just no time.  I've got a couple days "off" from being a mommy, so hopefully I can not only post each day this week but get a little ahead of the game.  But just because I didn't post, doesn't mean I wasn't crafting!


Remember the post where I won the Authentique "Blissfull" Collection?  It arrived within a matter of days and I was so excited to use it.  The papers and embellishments are beautiful!

I've been needing to make a card for my Grandma who is on Hospice just to say Hi and let her know I was thinking about her.  I wanted it to be bright and cheery, but with a feeling of nostalgia to it.  I knew this was the perfect paper for this card!  Here's what  I came up with.

The butterflies are just stickers from the $1 bin at JoAnn's that I picked up one day.  Everything else is from my prize pack.  I stamped "Hello" onto the Blissful die cut.

Hope you enjoyed.  Now go get your craft on!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment