Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Meaning in the Mustache!

Good Morning!

I've got a card to show you today using Echo Park's Times and Season's collection.  Remember when I was telling you about this collection and I was confused about the whole mustache craze?  I believe my exact words were, "I personally don't get it.  A random mustache??  Why?  What does it mean?!"  Well, I found meaning in the mustache!  (cue the "Hallelujah Chorus")

My awesomely amazing nephew turns 15 today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSS!  In trying to come up with a birthday card for him that would be just as amazing as he is, I was thinking about him and how he's changing from a boy to a young man...the deeper voice, the peach fuzz above the lip hinting at a mustache in his near future....wait!  Did someone say mustache?! And thus, I found a reason to put a mustache (or 2) on a card!

Notice how I covered up all the Bingo numbers EXCEPT for the 15?  I'm just clever like that!  The Times & Seasons collection also came with a mustache tattoo, which I will be sporting at his birthday dinner tonight.  I MIGHT post pictures...if you're lucky! :)

Now go get your craft on!
Cheryl

2 comments: