Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Paper Addict - Echo Park "Times and Seasons"

Okay, it's another Echo Park and I make no apologies for that!  They know what they're doing, what can I say?!  It's "Times and Season's" and it's fabulous!  I ordered the 12x12 Collection Kit from i {heart} papers.  I like getting the "extras" like the alphabet stickers and element sticker sheet.  It gives me more coordinating items to use with my papers.

Have you seen or heard about the mustache craze?  Seems mustaches are popping up on all the cards these days.  This collection incorporates a page full of mustaches as well as element stickers of some mustaches.  I personally don't get it.  A random mustache??  Why?  What does it mean?!

Anywho, here are 3 cards I made using the Times and Seasons paper and elements:  #1: Ready Made
 
The "mug" die is mentioned in yesterday's post here.

#2:  You are My Favorite:  This is a card I made for my Niece's 22nd Birthday which is this month.  She is a follower of my blog, so I have already sent her an email warning her not to look at today's post. :) There's a running joke between her, her sister and I where I will tell one of them "You're my favorite...don't tell XXX" and insert sister's name.  And then say the same thing to the other. :)  So thought this would be fitting:
Everything on the card is from the kit.
#3:  Remember When.  This is a birthday card for my Brother who has a birthday this month.  (November is a busy birthday month for my side of the family).  I doubt he'll ever find his way to my blog, so no worries. :)  This is another running joke...this time between my Brother and I (plus a good friend and cousin).  He'll see the phrase and start laughing.  That's the goal. :)
I love the vintage-y feel of this line of paper.  I cut out the camera from one of the papers.  The "Remember When" is a stamp I got at the Dollar Store or some odd place like that where you wouldn't expect to find stamping supplies. 

Hope you enjoyed.  

Happy Crafting!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment