Wednesday, November 2, 2011

QuicKutz - 2 More Dies

Good Morning Crafters!

Today I made another card using a couple more of my QuicKutz dies.  Go here if you didn't see my first post about my QuicKutz.  The two I'm using today are "Stable" and "Manger."
I made a simple Christmas card, obviously, putting my manger inside my stable.
I used KaiserCraft "December 25th" Paper.  I'm loving this paper more and more each time I use it!  Both of these sheets have "Silent Night" as the song on them.

Here's a closeup of the manger and stable.

It's a little difficult to deal with such tiny pieces when piecing it together, but I love how it turned out.

My daughter came in just as I was finishing the card and I showed it to her and asked her if she knew what it was.  She paused for a minute and then said, "An egg!"

Here's hoping Baby Jesus doesn't look like an egg!  Have a great day!

Happy Crafting!
Cheryl

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment