Saturday, December 3, 2011

Baby Shower Card

Hope you all are having a great weekend!  Today I had a baby shower to attend.  I wanted to share the card I made with you.  I had fun using a couple new tools I got me for my Birthday (12/1)! 

First of all, here's the card:
The first fabulous tool I used was my new Petite Pennant Punch from Stampin' Up!  Love this!  It has a larger pennant with a scalloped edge and then a smaller pennant that fits snugly on top to layer with a straight edge.
Then, I used my new Epiphany Crafts tool...the scallop punch.  These things are so fun!  You basically make your own embellishments.  So I found some cute images on one of my papers and "punched" them into the scallop-shaped embellishments.  I used my Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to glue them onto my pennants.
The paper was from a 4.5" x 6.5" pad from The Paper Studio called Sweet Pea.  Really cute prints!  The "Congrats" stamp came from a hostess exclusive stamp set from SU called Tagtastic

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...and go get your craft on!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment