Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Card

This is a very simple, quick Valentine's Day card I made, wanting to use some of my new Prima paper pads that Michelle Philippi had sent me.
The base is from the Fairy Flora collection and the lined piece with the sentiment is from the Reflections collection.  I distress inked the edges of the lined paper with Festive Berries and then Vintage Photo distress inks.  The little hot air balloons are from Our Craft Lounge "Love in the Air" stamp set.  I used some Christmas Red Stickles to fill in the heart on the balloon part.  The "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment is from Our Craft Lounge "Spilling Over" stamp set.  I used the "Heart" QuicKutz die in my new Big Shot to make the hearts and then put the hearts in my Diamond embossing folder and ran that through the Big Shot as well.  I folded them to give them a 3D effect and adhered them with some red line tape down the center back of each one.  And that's all she wrote! :)

Next week I'm excited to show you a bunch of crafty goodness I have made for Valentine's Day decorations around here!

Have a great weekend and, of course, get your craft on!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment