Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine's Day Card - I'm on Cloud 9...

Here's a card I had a lot of fun making.
I used my new Big Shot (only $63.99 through Amazon.com right now) with the Tropical Paisley textured impressions embossing folder, I embossed my card base.

The three clouds were a "Snag 'em Stamps" by Imaginisce from the Happy Camper collection. 

The hot air balloon and sentiment were from the recent stamps I won from Our Craft Lounge (see this post if you missed it).  This one was called "Love in the Air."

The paper piecing on the hot air balloon and the rest of the paper used for the card were from the "Be Mine" Echo Park collection.  This collection is so pretty!!!

I used Xmas Red Stickles for the "9" on "Cloud 9."

Hope you enjoyed!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment