Saturday, July 14, 2012

Baby Boy "Perfect" Card

Last night I went to a fun baby shower for a friend who is having a boy (her 3rd one)!  Here's the card I made for the shower.


It is probably the simplest card I have ever made.  It's 2 pieces of paper, one layered on top of the other.  Finding the right paper probably took the longest part of this because I have so much pink and not much blue.  But I finally ran across a My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Portobello Road 6x6 pad (or what's left of it) and got the perfect paper.  The area where it says "Perfect" is actually part of the polka-dot paper.  I put a strip of ribbon on the side and then tied a bow and stuck it to the strip of ribbon.  (What a lovely bow I tied, if I do say so myself! :)) 

And then the whole basis for which the card was made around, that cute piece of flair/button!  You can check out all the cute buttons HERE at Paper Play Studio.  I want them all!  Of course, I had to ink the edges!  I used Faded Jeans to stick with the blue theme.

I'm going to enter this card in Ribbon Carousel's Buttons and Bows - Oh My Challenge HERE.

Go get YOUR craft on!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment