Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Halloween Card

Looking at Echo Park's "For the Record 2," you wouldn't automatically think "Halloween!"
But that's just what I ended up using this paper for...to make a Halloween Card.  I love how it turned out.

 I've been refusing to buy washi tape (which seems to be all the paper-crafting rage right now), because I was sure it would be one of those addicting/hoarding items.  But while at Target the other day in the office supplies section, I noticed a pack of decorative washi-like tape that had about 4 different yet coordinating colors/designs in it.  So I picked a pack up and thus my obsession begins! :)

This card is being entered in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge: Tape It Up!  Check it out HERE.  There's still time to enter. It's a random drawing for the winner who receives a $50 gift card to their store!  Sweet! 

Hope you get a chance to get your craft on this weekend!
Cheryl

Supplies Used:


3 comments:

  1. Your Echo Park papers really made a cute Halloween card! I love all of your layers and die cuts! Very cute design and finished piece! I also had to chuckle when I read your "find" at Target of the washi tape and the fact that now you're as addicted as the rest of us! haha Thanks for sharing your story and your adorable card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, Candy! And for your kind words! Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete