Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Card Randomness

Here are some cards I've made recently for this and that, but never did a specific blog post on.

Here's a card I made for a Graphic 45 Challenge.  You had to use their Bird Song collection.

Here are some cards I made for World Card Making Day for various challenges:

 This challenge was one where you had to use 3 pattern papers, 2 cardstock papers, a red button, a flower and a sentiment.  So I combined all the papers into a flower and put the button in the center.  Added a sentiment and Voila! :)  (I ran my papers through a paper crimper for added texture).

This was a sketch challenge.

This was a one-layer card, made to look like it had multiple layers.  I liked learning this technique, but need to perfect it a little more.

That's all my randomness for now! :)

Go get YOUR craft on!
Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment