Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thank You Card

Good Saturday Afternoon!

I've got another card for you today.  It's for The Play Date Cafe Challenge #164.  Here's the color palette.


The colors are Cadet Blue, Chartreuse, and Leather, to be exact.

Here's my card:


Of all what seems like hundreds of 6x6 pads and 12x12 kits I own, I swear I have no chartreuse colored paper.  Not a big fan of this color anyway.  So I made my own chartreuse using a mixture of peeled paint and crushed olive distress inks.

The blue/people paper is a sheet of Authentique paper called "Determined" from their Curiosity line.  The brown ("leather") paper is Core'dinations "Mocha Divine."    I added a sentiment from my Sassy Salutations (SU) stamp set and a couple Prima flowers.

Time to go get YOUR craft on!
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. great card, cheryl! and it's so true... chartreuse is not an easy color to come by! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete