Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fireflies in a Jar = Springtime!

It's Squeeze-A-Palooza #7: Spring at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  I will be featuring cards made for this challenge over the next several days on my blog.




A fond Spring memory for me and now my daughter is catching fireflies (lightening bugs!) in a jar.  On my card, I made sure to "poke holes" in the top of the lid so the little buggers can breathe! :)  The jars are from the Breath of Fresh Flair stamp set and the fireflies are from the String Me Along stamp set.  The sentiment is part of the Subway Series: Spring set.


ACTION STEP:  Please go to Fresh Squeezed Stamps Squeeze-A-Palooza blog, scroll to the bottom and click "like" on #6: Spring Lanterns.  (Feel free to repeat daily)  THANK YOU!

I will also be entering this card into Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes challenge HERE.

Go get your Squeeze-A-Palooza on!
--Cheryl


Supplies Used:
STAMPS:  Fresh Squeezed Stamps:
Subway Series: Spring
String Me Along
Breath of Fresh Flair
INK:  SU Old Olive
Memento Black Tuxedo
PAPER:  Simple Stories: Summer Fresh
OTHER:  Blue Colored Pencil
Yellow Marker
Jute Twine

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! We don't have the critters, but brings back memories of visiting my grandparents in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been really enjoying all of your cards...that jar is one of my favs out of the set! Thanks for playing with us at Fresh Squeezed Stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Love those sweet mason jars!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete