Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's Squeeze-A-Palooza Time!

It's Squeeze-A-Palooza #7: Spring at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  I will be featuring cards made for this challenge over the next several days on my blog.


Today I'm using the String Me Along stamp set that I won with their recent new release blog hop!  I love this set!  When I saw the lanterns, I pictured pretty patterned lanterns swinging in the warm breeze on a spring day...just waiting for a spring party to break out!  So here's the card I created:



For this challenge, there's always a random draw winner, but this time around with 15 or more participants, there's going to be TWO random draw winners (think free stamp set of you choice)!  There's always a winner for the most "likes" too...so like away! :)

If you're local and want to play but don't have any Fresh Squeezed Stamps yet, message me and we'll work out a time for you to come over and create a card (or 2 or 3).  I have several stamp sets to choose from!

I will also be entering this card in Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes HERE.

Go get your Squeeze-A-Palooza on!
--Cheryl

Supplies Used:
STAMP:  Fresh Squeezed Stamps: String Me Along
PAPER:  Echo Park: So Happy Together 6x6
INK:  Memento Black Tuxedo & SU Melon Mambo

3 comments:

  1. Love this, the patterned paper really make this card sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling choices of paper for the lanterns! Thanks for playing with us at Fresh Squeezed Stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love the patterned papers you chose. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete