Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Twinery: April Theme Challenge

Hello Crafty Peeps!

Long time no blog!  Thankfully The Twinery has given me a reason to blog and create with their Theme Challenge:  April Showers and Stripes!  I can never resist an opportunity to win more twine!

LOVE The Twinery Twine!  Here are the yummy colors I used:
Pea Pod

The umbrella was cut out using my Silhouette Cameo. I took 2 sections and striped them with my twine.  I also ran my umbrella through my Big Shot using Dots & Flowers embossing folder (dots folder).  I used the same embossing folder on my yellow background paper (flowers folder). 


The paper is from Crate Paper's Fourteen Collection.  I used a retired Stampin' Up set of letters called Rough Type to type out my sentiment and used SU Crumb Cake ink.

There are a couple days left to play along in this challenge, so you should go get your twine on and enter!
--Cheryl

Supplies Used:
The Twinery TWINE:



PAPER:  Crate Paper "Fourteen"
STAMPS:  Rough Type by SU
INK:  Crumb Cake by SU
EMBOSSING FOLDER:  Sizzix Dots & Flowers
Big Shot

1 comment: